MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7TH
1:00pm Welcome by Young Lee Hertig & Mary Hubbard Given
1:10pm Welcoming address by President Richard J. Mouw
1:30pm Plenary Panel  “Locating Asian American History & AA Christianity by Drs. David Yoo, Timothy Tseng, Helen Rhee
2:45pm Icebreaker by Louis Lee
3:10pm Introductions of Response Panelists
3:15pm Response Panel  by Drs. Juan Martinez, Grace Yi-Hei Kao, and Kevin Park
4:15pm Breakout Session 
MONDAY EVENING LEGACY BANQUET SCHEDULE
6:00pm Congregational Songs (Fuller Asian American Worship Team)
6:15pm Welcome & Intro: Mary Hubbard Given, Young Lee Hertig
6:30pm Welcome Address: Richard J. Mouw
6:50pm ANA Leadership Legacy Award [Hoover Wong]
7:40pm Inspirational music by David Jamir
7:45pm Banquet Address: Eugene Cho
8:20pm Intro of Plenary Panel II & III (Y.L. Hertig & Amos Yong)
8:25pm Announcement (Young Lee Hertig, Mary Hubbard Given)
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8TH
8-9:15am Fuller Bookstore browsing
9:30am Plenary Panel [II] “Reframing Biblical Characters” by AAWOL
- Why is it important to have Asn/Asn Am ways of interpreting the Bible?
- Why do you believe people are resistant to other ways of interpreting (than traditional)?
- What unique contributions do Asn/Asn Am women have to understanding God or God’s kingdom?
- How would the Church benefit from understanding Asn/Asn Am women’s interpretation or perspective?
- How would Academe benefit from understanding Asn/Asn Am women’s interpretation or perspective?
10:35am Q & A
10:55am Response Panel [II] by Charlene Jin Lee, Bo Lim, Alvin Dueck
11:55am Break & Group Photo
12:40pm Luncheon address by Douglas McConnell, Dean of School of Intercultural Studies & Provost Elect
1:10pm Plenary [III] “Asian American History and Evangelicals” by Drs. Amos Yong, Esther Chung-Kim, Chandra Mallampalli
2:10pm Breakout Session [II]
3:30pm Closing address by Dr. Richard J. Mouw
4:00pm Worship led by Fuller ANA Students
4:30pm Feedback and Business Meeting